Where can I access a network?
- Instructional Resource Center (IRC)
- Johnson Learning Center
- Billy Johnson Hall
- College Center
- Crabiel Hall
- Edison Hall
- L'Hommedieu Hall
- Main Hall
- Performing Arts Center
- Perth Amboy Center
- Raritan Hall
- Coming Soon: New Brunswick Center
Which network should I connect to?
Students and staff can access secure, encrypted networks.
- Students: mccwireless
- Faculty and Staff: mccstaff
Guests can access an unencrypted network for general internet access:
- Guests: mccguest
How do I find my username & password?
Students: your username and password are stored in your CampusCruiser. Login to your account, then:
- Click the 'WebAdvisor' tab, select 'Student Services' from the dropdown menu, then scroll down to locate the 'Wireless ID and Password' information on the left-hand sidebar.
- Your Wireless ID is the same as your CampusCruiser ID; the password is a six-digit number.
Faculty and Staff: use your Infonet/network PC/e-mail login and password. Contact your department if you do not know them.
Guests: the daily username and password can be obtained in person in the Library at the reference desk each day beginning at 8 am.
How do I configure my device?
The IT department provides instructions for configuring various operating systems.
Where can I get help?
If you have problems connecting, bring your device to the reference desk in the Library. In some cases you may be referred to the IT Help Desk in Center III for further help.