Using the Library's Tablets & eReaders
Tablet computers and eReaders can be checked out by MCC students, faculty and staff.
Students may borrow one device for one week.
Faculty and staff may borrow up to two devices for two weeks.
The tablet loans cannot be renewed.
Try one out! We currently have:
- ASUS Transformer Pad Infinity (2)
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2)
- iPad (1st generation)
- Nook Color (2)
Visit the front desk of the Library to borrow your device - and we now offer the option to reserve a tablet in advance!
These devices are excellent for entertainment, note-taking, and work. Please care for any device as if it were your own so we can continue to provide this service. To this end, please remember:
- Always keep the device in its case and (for the Samsung tablets) replace the stylus when you're not using it.
- Don't use foreign objects on the touchscreen -- only your finger or, for the Samsung tablets, the stock stylus.
- Finally, (and most importantly!) please don't leave personal information or files on the device.
eBook users: see our eBook guide for more information.
Thanks! Enjoy your time with the device!