Using the Library's Tablets & eReaders
Tablet computers and eReaders can be checked out by MCC students, faculty and staff for a 1 week loan at the Circulation desk. The tablets cannot be renewed after the 1 week loan period.
Try one out! We currently have:
- ASUS Transformer Pad Infinity (2)
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2)
- iPad (1st generation)
- Nook Color (2)
We now offer the option to reserve a tablet in advance!
These devices are excellent for entertainment, note-taking, and work. Please care for any device as if it were your own so we can continue to provide this service. To this end, please remember:
- Always keep the device in its case and (for the Samsung tablets) replace the stylus when you're not using it.
- Don't use foreign objects on the touchscreen -- only your finger or, for the Samsung tablets, the stock stylus.
- Finally, (and most importantly!) please don't leave personal information or files on the device.
eBook users: see our eBook guide for more information.
Thanks! Enjoy your time with the device!