Requesting Books, Movies and More
Before requesting a book or other item via the form below:
- Search iBistro, the catalog of the local cooperating libraries (aka "LMxAC")
- If you find it, see the Local Public Libraries tab above for your options.
- If it is not found in iBistro, you can:
- Request the item with the form link below. See the ILL tab above for more information.
- Borrow in-person from other NJ colleges and universities - see the 'VALE' tab above
- If you only need one chapter from a book, use the 'Article' form to the right to request a copy of the chapter.
Borrowing in Person from Other Libraries
If you don't want to wait for delivery, or if you want to visit another library to browse, you can:
Requesting Copies (Articles or a Book Chapter)
Before requesting an article via the link below:
- Search our list of e-journals by title of the journal (magazine, newspaper, etc.) you need.
- If the title is not found, or we don't have the date you need -
- Try Google Scholar - many journal articles can be found on the web now. (See the Open Access guide for more information.)