How to Get Help
- When the Library is open:
Visit the Reference desk - a Librarian is always available to help in person!
Call the reference desk at 732-906-4253
New! Ask your question via Web Chat or Text! See box to the right.
- Library closed? Submit a question. We will do our best to reply by email within 24 to 48 hours.
- Schedule a One-on-One research help session - a librarian will work with you for up to 30 minutes. Learn search strategies and how to find the best resources for your assignment.
- Do you have ideas for books or videos we should own? Please use our Recommendation Form.
- Citation Help. MLA, APA, and more.
Get Help via Chat or Text
While 'Chat Now' is active, you can also text your question to 732-479-4542 (732-479-4LIB)
If Chat status is 'Unavailable' or 'Away', your text message will be received, but not answered immediately. You will not get a reply until the Library is open and there is someone available to answer your question.